Re: [Evolution] Bonobo-CRITICAL Error

Yup...worked. Thanks! This was a good lesson. The KDE control center is absolutely useless for evolution.

On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 20:11, guenther wrote:
> Do I have to install the gnome control center in order to use it in
> KDE, or is there a specific command to access the entire center
> itself?

The Gnome Control Center is just a collection of small tools, to
configure your Gnome Settings and Desktop.

You will need it, to set Gnome fonts, default browser and other things.

Run 'gnome-control-center', as I already wrote in the other fork of this
thread... ;)

...guenther