Re: [Evolution] Wishlist
- From: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- To: grdnwsl mrichi com
- Cc: Evolution List <evolution lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Wishlist
- Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 18:36:14 -0400
go to http://bugzilla.ximian.com and search Evolution::Mail w/ Milestone
just show all messages I guess, then use your browser to search for
collapse and/or expand.
I'm pretty confidant that there is already a feature request for it.
if not, go ahead and add one.
On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 18:33, Preston Kutzner wrote:
Speaking of wishlists, I'd like to include an Expand/Collapse all option
for threaded view in Evo. It's something that's available in Mozilla's
mailer, and about every other mailer out there that supports threading.
It gets a little annoying after a while when you have large lists, but
can't collapse all of the threads into a more manageable view. If this
is already in bugzilla, great. If not, I would like to add it. So,
does anyone know if its there or not? If it is, does anyone know when
it's slated to be implemented, or can anyone point me to the bug entry?
On Tue, 2003-08-26 at 03:34, Toby A Inkster wrote:
I have been using Linux at home for years now (and am using Mutt as my
mailer) and have recently switched to Linux at work too. (Yay!) I am
using Evolution as it offers a certain degree of integration between
e-mail, task list and calendar which, although I don't need or want at
home, is very useful at work.
However, there are some simple things (mainly Outlookisms) that don't
work in Evolution, but I think intuitively should:
1. I can't drag and drop a file from Nautilus into an e-mail compose
window for it to be attached.
2. I can't attach a file to a task.
3. I can't attach an e-mail to a task, or form some kind of link between
4. I can't drag an e-mail into my Tasks folder to create a new task,
based on the contents of that e-mail.
5. I can't edit headers. Maybe this is a bit too geeky for Evolution (it
is the Mutt within me trying to get out!), but it would be useful in
6. I can't mark an e-mail I'm about to send as important. (#5 would sove
7. In the composer, the 'Replace' function is called 'Replace' on the
Edit menu, but 'Find and Replace' on the toolbar. Why the different
That is all I can think of right now.
Using Evolution 1.4.0, Mandrake 9.1.
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.
fejj ximian com - www.ximian.com
] [Thread Prev