Re: [Evolution] Wishlist

On Wed, 2003-08-27 at 06:49 -0700, Jack Coates wrote:
The lack of reply-to munging on this list is getting really old.

Reminds me of another item for my personal wishlist...

| It looks like the admin of this list is stupid or obnoxious, and |
| is trying to trick you into accidentally replying to the list    |
| when you hit 'Reply to sender'. Do you want Evolution to...      |
|  [ Reply to list, even though you hit the normal reply button ]  |
|  [ Reply to sender, as you told it to ]                          |
| [ x ] Remember my choice and do it automatically in future.      |

dwmw2