Re: [Evolution] Glean Outlook snapshots for ideas

you mean like Actions->Reply to List ? :-)

Jeff

On Tue, 2003-08-26 at 19:30, Emperor wrote:
Perhaps that bring us to another feature request.

What about a button or context menu item "Post to list" to send a
message to a mailing list instead of taking a message and replying to it
like it was done here?