Re: [Evolution] evolution --force-shutdown needs X

On Tue, 2003-08-26 at 05:27, Pete Biggs wrote:
evolution 1.4.4 / XD2 / RH9

Over the weekend I left evo running on my work computer - but it was
filtering emails I wanted to see. But when I logged in and tried to shut
down evo in a clean way, it wouldn't let me, saying that it couldn't
contact the display (which was understandable as I hadn't set up an X
tunnel).  In evo 1.2 the killev command worked fine without an X
display. Is there something I'm missing?

Nope. It's a bug. Please file it at bugzilla.ximian.com.

-- Dan