Re: [Evolution] Copying tasks from one list to another

On Mon, 2003-08-25 at 16:29 -0500, Greg Macek wrote:
I've setup two task lists in Evo, one that is a "wishlist" of items that
would be nice to finish sometime before I die and those that actually
need to be done sometime soon. However, I'm unable to drag and copy
existing items in the main "Tasks" folder to the new one I've created.
Is this functionality missing or is something broken?

copy&paste should work. Doesn't it for you?

cheers