[Evolution] camel-warning cannot load summary file, no such file or directory

I recently moved my evolution folder from a FreeBSD 4.8, Evolution
1.4.3? box to a RedHat 9 box, I'm getting weird warnings and my mail
doesn't show up in my folders, the folder structure does, but not the
contents.

When I start Evolution 1.4.x that I installed using the Ximian
installer, I get a message like this:

camel-warning cannot load summary file
'//home/swalker/evolution/locale/blah/blah_summary.ev.." no such file or
directory

That's not an exact reproduction, but basically, it's saying no such
file or directory, but the summary file is exactly where it says it is.
Any clue as to what this means?

Is it a libdb version difference causing the problem?
--
Shawn Walker <swalker theiqgroup com>