Re: [Evolution] Mailto url-handler in GNOME

I don't know if galeon respect the gconf url-handler, but epiphany does.

This is what I did to register the mailto url-handler (within a shell):

$ gconftool-2 -s -t string /desktop/gnome/url-handlers/mailto/command "evolution %s"
$ gconftool-2 -s -t bool /desktop/gnome/url-handlers/mailto/need-terminal false
$ gconftool-2 -s -t bool /desktop/gnome/url-handlers/mailto/enabled true

--
regards,
-ragnar-