Re: [Evolution] Importing Mac OSX Addressbook vcards

On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 09:07, Stephen Martin wrote:
I tried to import my addressbook from my mac into the latest evolution
(updated today) and while it seems to import the entries and does a good
job on email addresses, it did not pick up any street addresses or phone
numbers. Is this i know problem, is there an alternative way to do this.

I've done some more poking around on this and it seems that addressbook
exports version 3.0 vcards and evolution uses version 2.1. Is there any
plan for evolution to support version 3? Does anyone know of any
utilities to convert between the two?