Re: [Evolution] Encrypted and/or signed message "state"

no, but it has been requested before and is bugzilla

On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 03:35, Christian Surchi wrote:
Hi,
is there a way to see in messages list if a message is encrypted or
signed? I can't see any difference or any flag for it and I'd like to
see for example if a message is encrypted and not only with a passphrase
request (that you can't see if evolution remembers it when you are
browsing mail).

Thanks
Christian