[Evolution] 1.4.5

I just sent a compound bug report in.  Evolution 1.4.5 (under SuSE 8.2)
crashed when I tried to add a word to the dictionary, and then the bug
buddy crashed as I was trying to use it to send the crash of Evolution.
This gave rise to another Bug Buddy which actually went through!

So, I think 1.4.4 is buggy in ways that 1.4.0 wasn't. Is it likely that
1.4.5 will come out soon or is all work directed at 2.0??

thanks
--
Dennis Tuchler <dtuchler earthlink net>