Re: [Evolution] evolution REALLY slow against local courier IMAP server

Depends on how much mail/memory you have as to how 'fast' 'local' will
be.  So without that information I can suggest nothing.

FWIW there's no practical reason (apart from say some bugs in the code)
not to go straight to the maildirs.