Re: [Evolution] Installing Evolution under SuSE 8.2 with all the depended packages...

The pixbuf warnings are safe to ignore, although it points to a
packaging issue.

As for the support packages, are they the same versions?  gal and
gtkhtml are almost part of evolution itself and almost always need
upgrading along with any release of evolution.