Re: [Evolution] 1.4.5??

On Thu, 2003-08-14 at 17:13, Not Zed wrote:
Yes, but unless you can give more details it is almost certain that such
behaviour will not change.

When I put my cursor on the vertical line between shortcuts and the list
of messages, I get a double arrow which remains that way for a good
while (and, if I move it too soon, the vertical boundary shifts slowly
but inexorable in the direction i moved the cursor).  If I want to
change a boundary, and try to drag the line one way or the other, the
time it takes for the line to actually move is excrutiating, and in
order that it not move tooo far, I have to let the mouse sit there for a
while.

dj tuchler