[Evolution] Can't open Deleted Items folder (Exchange)

I'm running Evo 1.4.4 w/ Connector, RedHat 9 and XD2.

I cannot open the Deleted Items folder at all.  Always get this:

Error while 'Opening folder
exchange://1519 172 30 254 209/personal/Deleted Items':
Could not get new messages

I've tried running Evo on the command line and also setting
CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG and no additional error messages appear.

Evo appears to be writing my deleted items to the folder OK, as I can
get to them if I fire up Outlook somewhere else.

thanks

Chris

--
Chris Boyce