Re: [Evolution] Evolution Blog

One tiny little request.  Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a full RSS
feed instead of just a partial one?

If you need help doing this, contact me in personal mail and I will send
you the info.

Me and my aggregator thank you :)
Skadz

On Tue, 2003-08-12 at 20:14, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen,

it's my greatest pleasure to announce the birth of the Evolution Blog:

      http://codeblogs.ximian.com/blogs/evolution/

Here you'll find all the latest news about what happens in Evolution
land, narrated by the very Evolution hackers themselves.

Enjoy!
-- Ettore