Re: [Evolution] Evolution Blog

One tiny little request.  Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a full RSS
feed instead of just a partial one?

If you need help doing this, contact me in personal mail and I will send
you the info.

Me and my aggregator thank you :)

On Tue, 2003-08-12 at 20:14, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen,

it's my greatest pleasure to announce the birth of the Evolution Blog:

Here you'll find all the latest news about what happens in Evolution
land, narrated by the very Evolution hackers themselves.

-- Ettore
 Ryan P Skadberg                          E: skadz stigmata org
 The Stigmata Organization                U:
  GPG fingerprint = 0B97 F771 E7D2 69B2 FF5C  5693 4E25 7E77 DEF0 CA4B