after responding to it, I find myself having to clean them out of my
inbox regularly.

Chris

On Tue, 2003-08-12 at 10:50, Jason Frisvold wrote:
I sent this message about a week ago and didn't get a response.  I'm
wondering if there wasn't enough information in my initial message?

At any rate.. this is the one and only re-post..  :)

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Jason Frisvold <friz corp ptd net>
Subject: [Evolution] Meeting Request automatically add to calendar?
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 11:39:46 -0400

Hi all,

      I'm wondering if this is a bug or a feature...  I'm running Evo 1.4.4
and Connector 1.4.4....

      Whenever I receive a meeting request, it seems that if I view the
request, it automatically adds itself to my calendar..  Even though I
have yet to accept/decline it...

      It does show me in an unknown state in the calendar entry, but...  Why
is it adding to my calendar automatically?

      Also.. on a related note....  Is there a known crash bug when viewing
calendar requests?  If I click on a calendar request, view it,
accept/decline or simply not respond, and then click on another email,
Evo crashes..  This is pretty much reproducible on demand..

Thanks all!
--
Chris Boyce