Re: [Evolution] Line wrap for replies

On Mon, 2003-08-11 at 17:33, Thomas Frayne wrote:
When I compose a new e-mail, the lines wrap at 72 characters, but, when
I compose a reply, line wrapping appears to be off:  I have to insert
new lines manually.

How can I force automatic line wrapping for replies?

Ctrl-zero (or click "Preformat" in the formatting bar and change it to
"Normal"); if you want to re-wrap existing text, mark it first.
Otherwise it affects new typing starting from the current cursor
location.

Likewise, if you want to type a line that does NOT wrap at 72 chars for
whatever reason, you can hit Ctrl-7 (or change "Normal" to "Preformat"
on the toolbar).

How can I change the automatic line width?

As far as I know, that'd require changing some source code and
recompiling gtkhtml yourself :-/

--E

--
Eric Lambart <ximian nomeaning net>