Re: [Evolution] Palm Tungsten

On Sat, 2003-08-09 at 23:58, Richard S. Crawford wrote:
I had to replace my Palm m515 today; unfortunately, the store was out of
m515's and getting a new one is disproportionately difficult, so I
purchased a Tungsten T.  Has anyone had any luck getting this to sync
with Evolution?

Not tried an Tungsten T, but a Tungsten C works fine* for me.  There is
no significant difference from the syncing point of view with the newer
kit as long as your kernel/hotplug recognises the USB ids.

[*] Fine that is modulo the gnome-pilot bugs - address conduit flakey as
hell, memo conduit crashes.

        Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]