[Evolution] gnome_url_show

Has anybody figured out how to get rid of the following error in
Evolution 1.4.4 (built from CVS)?

evolution-1.4:30479): evolution-mail-WARNING **: gnome_url_show: The
default action does not support this protocol.

I ran gnome-default-applications-properties, and set it to several
things, even tried one of my wrapper scripts.... but still the same
error followed by Evolution freezing whenever I click on a link.

I know others with 1.4.4 are able to click on links based on the posts
to the list.

I'm using gnome-vfs2 version 2.3.5 on Mandrake Cooker.

Pointers?
Lonnie Borntreger