Re: [Evolution] importing outlook express address book.

Le jeu 07/08/2003 à 19:06, Vijay Kumar a écrit :
Hi,

I have migrated to Redhat 9.0 and I am using evolution 1.2.2-4
I want to import address book of Outlook Express which is in .csv as
well as .wab format.

Any help about how to get this ?
I have csv2vcard, but this in turn has some dependencies and also read
that it may not work properly.
I wrote a tool in Perl that does exactly that (converting .csv
addressbooks from OE into a file with a lot of vcards) but it certainly
does not import everything right.
If you're interested anyway, just ask.
If you've got any knowledge in Perl, you could even make it better.

I also wrote a tool to use it to convert a lot of those files too.

It worked fine here (+-40 users), though.

Regards,
Vijay.