Re: [Evolution] Ximian 1.4.3 - Error while performing operation

Is this a POP, IMAP, or local account?

On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 20:27, James Clark wrote:
This does not solve the issue. Anyone else?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthew A. R. Sherian" <mars mars-tmc hq themunicenter com>
Cc: <evolution lists ximian com>
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 1:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Ximian 1.4.3 - Error while performing operation

I had a similar problem....

Go into your outbox. There is prolly a message that was a redirect. in
there. Delete said message and it should work again.

On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 15:19, James Clark wrote:
I have an error when trying to send mail using the exchange connector.
This
error is in Ximian 1.4.3 and just started happening.

"Error while performing operation: Your account does not have permission
use <email email com> as a From address."

Can anyone address this issue or help me resolve this so I can continue
sending mail?