Re: [Evolution] Tasks Lists with Evolution Pilot

Carlos Palminha said:

Shouldn't the palm "Categories" be mapped
with the Evolution Tasks Categories and vice-versa??

This has been brought up to the developers and is bug number 1167. This
has been a long standing bug, and will probably not be fixed in the short
term. I have resorted to using a tagging system where I put the category
name in front of the description of the task, like this:

@Home: Feed the dog
@Computer: Nag Ximian developers about Palm Conduit issues

That way I can filter on the categories by context from the search bar.

Hope this helps!

  Craig Maloney  (craig ic net)        http://ic.net/~craig
  Don't go around saying the world owes you a living.  The world
  owes you nothing.  It was here first.  -- Mark Twain