[Evolution] Strange Evolution IMAP behavior with Netaddress.com

NetAddress recently added IMAP support, so I thought I'd give Evolution
a try. Even though NetAddress has always supported POP3, I've never
accessed it that way (I'm not a fan of POP3) and have always used their
web interface.

When Evolution gets the headers, it's marking the new messages as read
somehow, even if I haven't viewed them. If I get the new headers with
Evolution and the log in via the web interface, all the new messages
have been marked read.

If I use any other IMAP mail client (Pine, Mozilla Mail, Apple Mail.app,
etc.) I don't have this problem. All messages stay "unread" until I
actually view them, so I believe this to be an issue specifically with
Evolution.

Any ideas out there?

-David