Re: [Evolution] Bug in 1.3.2

On Wed, 2003-04-30 at 16:08, Cliff Wells wrote:
I'll post this on Bugzilla, but I just wanted to see if anyone else can
duplicate this problem before I submit it:

Using Evo 1.3.2, if I drag a mail from the message list onto a different
folder, it goes into the Trash folder, regardless of which folder I
actually dropped it on.

When you dnd a mail to a folder, it is copied to the destination folder.
The original isa marked as deleted in the original folder. All mails
marked as deleted do show in the Trash-folder until you remove them from
the orginal folder by selecting Actions -> Expunge or remove all deleted
mails from all folders by selectin Actions -> Empty Trash.
This only removes the original mail, not the copy that was made when you
dragged it to another folder.

Hope this makes any sense to someone.

 Petri