-----Original Message-----
From: evolution-admin lists ximian com
[mailto:evolution-admin lists ximian com]On Behalf Of Trey Sizemore
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 4:26 PM
To: Evolution list
Subject: [Evolution] Evolution 1.3.2 crash

I have Evolution 1.3.2 installed on my Gentoo box along with 1.2.3.  The
1.3.2
version starts up fine and looks great (with GTK2).  However performing
actions like trying to access settings or create a new message (in this
instance) produces the following from the console:

trey salamander trey $ evolution-1.3
current config version is '1.3.0'
trey salamander trey $

I see a reference to dictionary in this...could that somehow be tied back to
the error?  Any other info I can provide?

Thanks.