Re: [Evolution] mail templates

On Mon, 2003-04-28 at 08:28, Adolfo Bello wrote:

John Schmidt wrote:
> I tried this but the Resend is grayed out.  Even double-clicking on
> the
> message gives same result.  I'm using version 1.2.4 on Suse 8.1 .
> Is it fixed in newer versions?
Resend is grayed out for mails in any other folder but Sent.

BTW, if I created a folder and moved some sent mails to it, the Resend
menu item remains grayed out when selecting any of the moved mails. The
only thing that I tried was to change its view settings at
View->CurrentView-As Sent but the Resend menu still remains grayed out.

Is there any special property for folders that I could set to get the
newly created folder behave like the Sent folder or is the Resend
behaviour hardwired to the Sent folder in the code?
Yup, the problem is that I filter mail to different Sent folders depending on which account
they were sent from.  The pseudo-Sent folders aren't seen by evo as real Sent
folders.  Be nice if it did recognize that, but that's a minor issue and not worthy of
enhancement requests, I don't think.
js