[Evolution] "Cannot access the Ximian Evolution shell"

Hello.

I compiled Evolution beta 1.3.2 with --enable-nss=no

When i try to run it (evolution-1.3) in the terminal I get this:

current config version is '1.3.0'
(Killing old version of Wombat...)

and then a message pops up saying "Cannot access the Ximian Evolution
shell." When I hit OK it exits.

I looked through the lists archive and found people facing the same kind
of problem. The solution was to get rid of Mozilla 1.3b. I had 1.3 final
release but still downgraded to 1.3a. Evolution still exits with the
same message.

What am I doing wrong? Is there a way to fix that?

Thanks a lot.
Dmitry