Re: [Evolution] mail templates

On Mon, 2003-04-28 at 13:00, Curzio Basso wrote:
Does anyone knows how to keep copies of mails that will be sent many
times without saving them on by hand?

I tried with "save draft" but then if I send it the draft is deleted by
the folder. On the other hand I don't want to mkdir and save the
original there, because I would like to have a list of them on a folder
in evo.

It's an ungly hack, but I do it by making them signatures...

Ta,

o o                                       mailto:Moredhel earthling net
/v\ark R. Bowyer  http://www.bowyer.screaming.net   Mark Bowyer Sun COM
...fingerprint = 7924 9E9E 7B91 225E B065     \ / ASCII Ribbon Campaign
1024D/19BC72F6   39D0 551D ABE6 1514 0DC1      X  Against HTML Mail