[Evolution] Addressing messages: annoyances

Couple of minor annoyances related to addressing email
messages.

When I do a "Reply-to-All" only the sender of the original
gets put on the To:  line.  All the others recipients are stuck
on the Cc: line.  If I want to move the others up to the To:
line, a cut & paste will place their names on that line, but
Evolution doesn't recognize them as valid addresses and
thus they don't actually get the message.

This has stung me several times until I realized what was
going on.  My question is, if Joe Jones is in my Contact List,
then why doesn't Evo recognize that name when it's pasted
onto the To: line?

Keep in mind, they were valid addresses, (as signified by the
underlined name) when they were on the Cc: line, but when
cut & pasted, they lose the underline and are no longer
recognized.

John