Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 17:37:59 +0000
Sender:        TN Digital Freedom <TNDF-L LIST APSU EDU>
From: terry51 sprintpcs com
Subject: Re: [TNDF] FW: [TNDF] FW: SB213/HB457
To: TNDF-L LIST APSU EDU

So one would think that if a filter were added to say "If Sender
Contains <TNDF-L LIST APSU EDU> Move To Folder TNDF" it would actually
nab that email, because the Sender: header contains just that very
phrase.

One would be thinking wrong apparently.  "Sender" in the context of the
filter apparently only looks at To: and CC: information and is ignoring
the Sender: header.  If I change the rule so that s/Sender/Specific
Header/ and set that header to Sender, it works just fine.  What gives?