Re: [Evolution] Couple of initial questions

On Thu, 2003-04-24 at 06:34, Tuc wrote:

    thats killing me. I keep using ELM because I love this functionality
and would go nuts having to hand duplicate it.

    Thanks, Tuc/TTSG Internet Services, Inc.

I'd originally thought of using filters to do this, but it doesn't seem
possible...but what about some perl scripts?

        DURING or BEFORE/AFTER? If its during, I'd love to hear more. If
its before/after, everyone else can offer the same. :(

                Thanks, Tuc/TTSG Internet Services, Inc.