Re: [Evolution] HTML Email Messages not showing pictures.

By default Evo doesn't load pictures, since it's a potential security
risk.  If you want to load them, do View -> Message Display -> Load
Images.  If you go to Tools -> Mail Settings you can change the default
action.

Note that the menus may be different for you.  I'm still using 1.0.8.

Dan