Re: [Evolution] Corruption of pfds in 1.2.2

There was some discussion a couple of months ago that I think was
related to this.  Check out this thread:
http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2003-February/027763.html

I would venture to suggest that this is a Red Hat bug, since they are
providing Evolution, and presumably don't have the proper MIME support
that Evolution requires.  But hopefully that discussion will help you to
solve the problem yourself.

Hope that helps,
Eric