Re: [Evolution] Allowing a Link to be downloaded with the right click of the mouse

On Thu, 2003-04-17 at 18:38, Tig Kerkman wrote:
Version 1.2.4

I also was looking to add the functionality to allow the user to be able
to download the file that a link was pointing to if they did not want to
open is a browser.   Is this something I needs to add to the gnome-vfs
types???

No, this would have to be coded in evolution-mail. 90% of the code you'd
need is already there. You'd just need to add another menu item, have it
pop up the existing "save as" dialog, and use the existing http image
download code to download the data.

Or file a bug in bugzilla. (Might already be there.)

-- Dan