[Evolution] Outport empty contacts

I know that the Outport team is working on this, but has anyone on the Evolution side looked into the Outport contacts that are showing up blank and can't be deleted in Evolution?  I used Outport to export my 180+ contacts to evo format, and upon starting Evolution 22 of them were blank.  When I select the blank contacts and try to delete them, Evolution says "Error removing card: card not found."  Additionally, when I imported the 22 bad contacts as VCards, I am unable to edit them and/or they have problems.  For example, one of the contacts reports the same card not found error when I hit save and close; another has the business and the home addresses the same although they are different in Outlook and the VCard file.  Is there a way to get evo to rebuild the contact database so that it could remove these bad entires?

Ted

Using evo 1.2.4 on Mandrake 9.1