[Evolution] Virtual folders not working

HI All,
         I recently "upgraded" to RH 9.0 and I now find that evolution does not
automatically filter messages into the virtual folders the first time
evolution is loaded after a reboot.  What I have to do is go to the
virtual folder editor and select edit then OK for each virtual folder in
turn -- painful.  Any ideas as to what is going on?

RH 9.0 ships with 1.2.2.  I guess I'll have to upgrade to 1.2.4 --
again.

"It aint necessarily so"  - Gershwin