Re: [Evolution] IMAP folder subscription tool shows no servers

On Tue, 2003-04-15 at 09:33, Chris Eisley wrote:
Hallo,

In evo 1.2.4, when I use the tool at Tools->Subscribe under to subscribe
to a list of IMAP folders, the list of servers is empty.  My IMAP
account is set up correctly and I can read from the folders available.
I just can't seem to subscribe to them so that I don't have to look at
all the other junk on my home directory on the server.  Any ideas?

I'm having the same problem after upgrading to 1.2.3.  I get mail from
two servers and one does not come up in the server list so I can not get
to my folders.  Others are using the same version of Evo against the
same mail server without problems.

As Chris says "Any ideas?"

This

"It aint necessarily so"  - Gershwin