Re: [Evolution] RH9, Connector, RedCarpet

Hi,

IIRC, you pay for the license.  The connector binary RPM is download-able and installable in red carpet.  You will get a message to the effect that the copy of connector is not licensed at evolution startup if the license is not installed.

Paul

On Fri, 2003-04-11 at 15:50, Tony Earnshaw wrote:
fre, 11.04.2003 kl. 16.12 skrev Duda, Nick:

> Can someone email me this connector or direct me to an FTP with it.

I think you might have to pay for it, first.

Tony