Re: [Evolution] Which browser starts ...?

There is/can be a gnome-moz-remote config file in your ~/.gnome
directory which also needs to have a section which defines mozilla as
the browser.  My RH7.3 system installed with Netscape as the default.
My mozilla section of the file looks like -

[Mozilla]
filename=mozilla
NEEDS_TERM=false
NREMOTE=true

There is also a man page on gnome-moz-remote which has further
explanation.

On a side note, I have trouble getting mailto links to fire a composer
window for Evolution...they always start mozilla mail instead.  I have
the gnome URL handler for mailto set to evolution "%s", but Mozilla
seems to ignore this.  Does anyone else have this issue?  Can it be
fixed?