[Evolution] Evo can't read message with wrong charset header

Hello!

A message has arrived to me with 8bit characters in koi-8r, but with the
following in the header:

Evo could not read it, even after I set Edit -> Character Encoding to
koi8-r. I could only read it by saving it as a file and viewing with a
generic text viewer.

Of course, the message is not standard-conforming. But some mailers can
read such messages after the charset is changed manually. It would be
great if Evo could, too.

--
Sincerely yours, Mikhail Ramendik