Re: [Evolution] contacts and pilot sync

On Wed, 2003-04-09 at 03:00, Alessio Bragadini wrote:
On Wed, 2003-04-09 at 09:54, Curzio Basso wrote:

Does anyone know why can't I send an email using only a contact list as
a recipient? If I try evo (1.2.2) complains that no recipient has been
specified.

Upgrade, it's been fixed in 1.2.4.

Which reminds me.  I want to reactivate the Palm Pilot sync to update my
contact list.

When I first started using Evolution, I wanted to keep syncing with
jpilot.  Mark Gordon told me what Gnome-pilot stuff, pilot-link stuff,
etc. to delete and replace to restore jpilot syncing.  That was Evo
1.0.8.

I have since upgrade up to 1.2.3, and jpilot sync is still working and
as far as I know Evolution sync is not.  As I plan to do the 1.2.4
update, what can I do to get it to restore synching with evo?

--
Arthur S. Alexion <arthur alexion com>
Arthur S. Alexion LLC