Re: [Evolution] Text input pane losing focus on window switch

On Tue, 2003-04-08 at 14:43, Mikhail Ramendik wrote:
On Wed, 2003-04-09 at 01:19, Mikhail Ramendik wrote:

If I am writing a new message, and switch, usnig the keyboard (Alt+Tab),
to another window (main Evolution or other app) and back, the text
cursor is still there as it should be.

But if I switch to a message viewing window, or another message writing
window, and back, the cursor is lost!

Is this a bug?

Actually this only happens at some times and not at others. I have not
yet found out the exact conditions for this behaviour. Should I try to?

When the cursor disappears, what happens when you press the Tab key?
Does it return to the edit window?

This problem occurs for me very often and hitting Tab always fixes it.

Eric

--
I have nothing against the American people...
...but it is time for a regime change