Re: [Evolution] Non-English (Greek) characters in message headers.

Once again, I'm afraid that configuring a GNOME 1.4 application on GNOME
2 requires editing a text file.  This time, it's one of those with the
words "DO NOT EDIT" in a comment at the top. ;-)

~/.gtkrc can have the following, for example:

# --THEME AUTO-WRITTEN DO NOT EDIT
include "/usr/share/themes/Raleigh/gtk/gtkrc"

style "user-font"
{
 fontset="-misc-fixed-medium-r-semicondensed-*-13-*-*-*-c-*-iso8559-7"
}
widget_class "*" style "user-font"

include "/home/<username>/.gtkrc.mine"

# --THEME AUTO-WRITTEN DO NOT EDIT

That *should* work, assuming you fill in the username.

-Mark Gordon