Re: [Evolution] Downloading on another machine?

You should use the command line version of Red Carpet called rc.  Simply
download the RPMs for it at:

ftp://ftp.ximian.com/pub/redcarpet

        You'll need the latest versions of rc and rcd for your distribution.
Once it's downloaded, run:

/etc/init.d/rcd start

wait 20 seconds or so.  Then run:

rc subscribe ximian-evolution