[Evolution] Is there a way to import former Evolution Contacts?

Is there a way to import former Evolution Contacts? I only have the
origional database files - I can tell contacts are stored in the
/Local/Contacts/addressbook.db and addressbook.db.summary files.

Does anyone know of a way to import these files or convert this file
into a collection of vcards so that I can import them?

I've tried replacing the my current address book files with my old saved
ones, but mysteriously it's not working.

Thanks in advance for you help.
-Kyle