Re: [Evolution] News reader in Evo?

On Fri, 2003-04-04 at 12:55, guenther wrote:
On Fri, 2003-04-04 at 11:25, Alexandre Aractingi wrote:
Is there a way to read news in Evo rather than in Pan?
(I don't know if Evo intends to do such stuff, if not, please don't
flame me :-))

AFAIK it was/is planned, but was dropped very low priority. I may be
wrong, though.

It was "mostly" implemented previous to 1.0, I think, but it hasn't been
maintained much since then (due to priority, as you mentioned).

But I highly doubt, there will be any action before porting to Gnome
2 is done.

Yup.

You can always compile it in and try it out - although it may blow up
your computer. ;-)

Lonnie Borntreger