Re: [Evolution] Q : publish calendat to html ?

hi all,

is there a tool which publishes my calendar information as html ?

thanks
pulleman

Evolution saves its calendar in .ics format. This is the same format that
Apple's iCal software uses, so you can use the fancy interface that people
have created for iCal. I personally use PHPiCal, which is available at:
http://phpicalendar.sourceforge.net/nuke/

Just copy (or symlink) your calendar.ics file from
~/evolution/local/Calendar into the /calendars/ directory of PHPiCal and
you're set.

Jason