[Evolution] Deleting a calendar event that repeats

Is there a way to delete a recurring calendar event all at once?  I
tried doing so and found that each item appears separate.  I peeked in
the calendar.ics file and saw that each of them have the same
RECURRENCE-ID, but if I open one of them, the Recurrence Rule has "No
recurrence" selected.

The same goes for editing a recurring calendar item as well.  One reason
I am deleting all of them is that they changed the meeting time on me.

Tom