Re: [Evolution] Free/Busy question

On Fri, 2002-09-20 at 18:16, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
Evolution, GAL, SOUP, gtkHTML: All latest CVS.

I just setup my wife's Outlook 2k to publish her free/busy information
to a web server.  I then added that URL to her contact information in
Evolution.  When I go to create a meeting, and add her as a participant,
I see Evolution access the file (in the server logs), but still shows
her free/busy time as "No Information".  Am I missing something?

Below is a portion of her file (with bogus email) in case it is a format
issue (although it looks exactly like the information Evolution provides
when publishing free/busy - except for the the CALSCALE field).

Well, the problem is unrelated to Outlook.  When I put the free/busy
information created by Evolution (instead of Outlook) on a server, it
still shows everything as "No Information" in the meeting setup dialog.

I see gnome-vfs retrieve the file from the server, but no free/busy
information is displayed.

TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger